Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tipsy Tuesday



Every Tuesday (hopefully) I will be giving little cooking tips. These are tips I have discovered from wise cooks who have come before me or from trial and error. You may be familiar with the tips. If that's the case, Great! If not, hopefully they will make your life in the kitchen a little easier.

Here is today's tip:

When you measure out shortening, line the measuring cup with plastic wrap. This way the shortening pops right out and there is no greasy measuring cup to clean! Three cheers for plastic wrap!!!

Note: Again, another shout out to my sister Heidi who gave me the Tipsy Tuesday idea. She has always been a huge cheerleader for my cooking and starting this blog! Did I mention she does beautiful photography? Go here to refresh your memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment